How do I get rid of a shared parenting plan? 1 Answers as of July 05, 2011

If I am still allowed to see him, can I write something up and if the mother agrees on it? Can I take it to mediation and get the document that I typed up to be put into effect if we both agree on it?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James Lentz
Law Office of James Lentz | James Lentz
Modifying a parenting plan requires either the consent of the other parent, or really significant change in circumstances. Please consult a local domestic relations attorney as to your options.
Answer Applies to: Ohio
Replied: 7/5/2011
Click to View More Answers: