How do I get rid of my dead beat husband? Posted on October 01, 2010

He will not work. Or uses the excuse he cannot get a job. I cannot get him to leave the house so that I can file separation. What do I do? How do I get a legal separation if he will not leave the house?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: