How do I get a refund from my benefits if I swap over to another account? Posted on May 04, 2011

I work at a university and so does my husband. I am P&S staff and he is merit (merit has a union, P&S doesn't). This last year they changed our insurance and if I did not take my insurance I would get $200/mn back. So I opted out of my insurance and went on with my husband. My husband's insurance covers the family for free, but I usually am covered by both his and my own insurance since my insurance is free for me. Nowhere in the information given to me did it say that if I went in with my husband I would not get my credit. They are now saying that because I am covered through my husband I do not get the credit. Is there anything I can do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: