How do I get a referral for the pretrial diversion program for my first criminal offense? (Criminal conversion) Posted on November 03, 2010

I was charged with criminal conversion due to an incident at my former employer. I received unemployment after they fired me, and I also know that they forged my signature on documents. It was a fast food restaurant, and employees rang in food incorrectly to profit money. They bribed me, and stole money. Instead of paying back stolen money, I did it too since I had told my boss and he didn't handle it. I couldn't afford to pay back that money every week. I turned myself in for my warrant, went to court, and asked for time to speak to a lawyer. I would like to get a referral for the pretrial diversion program if possible.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: