How do I get a quick divorce from a Michigan prisoner? Posted on February 17, 2011

My husband has a 15 to 30 year sentence and I want a divorce. What is the best way to do this? There are no children involved, property is in my name (house) . He has been in now for 8 years. Thank you.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: