How do I get power of Attorney for my grandmother? Posted on June 20, 2011

I am trying to find out if I can obtain power of attorney for or become a legal guardian for my grandmother who is being taking advantage by her drug-addicted children. She lives in Mississippi and I reside in Virginia.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: