How do I get possession of my property? Posted on May 30, 2011

My girlfriends father is refusing to return my phone. Is it legal for him to go through my contacts and call them? Especially since things he is telling them are not true.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: