How do I get partial custody of my son? 1 Answers as of July 14, 2011

My sons grandma has guardianship of my son. I still have my rights but she wont let me see him at all. What do I have to do to get visitations?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Palomino Law Firm, P.C.
Palomino Law Firm, P.C. | Debra Palomino
It depends on the terms of the guardianship and your custody rights. You will have to seek a court order either terminating the guardianship or requesting parenting time and/or custody.
Answer Applies to: Arizona
Replied: 7/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: