How do I get partial custody of my child? Posted on July 14, 2010

My wife and I have decided to file for divorce. She wants to have full custody of our child. However, I want partial custody. I know that women usually win in these kinds of cases, here in California, and would like some advice on what I should do.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: