How do I get non-disclosure for a 2002 felony theft in Texas? 1 Answers as of January 24, 2011

Can I get non-disclosure for felony theft that occurred in Texas in 2002?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Tim W. Avery
Law Office of Tim W. Avery | Tim W. Avery
If you pled guilty and were given deferred adjudication probation and successfully completed the deferred adjudication probation, then you can request the court to grant an Order of Non-Disclosure which essentially is an order to seal the records from the general public (some agencies will still have access to said records). If you were not given deferred adjudication probation but instead received "straight probation" or receive time in prison, then the case resulted in a final conviction and the Order of Non-Disclosure is not an available option.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 1/24/2011
Click to View More Answers: