How do I get a non-biological father off my child’s birth certificate? 1 Answers as of January 23, 2017

The biological father and stepfather grew up together and were best friends. We had a protective order against the biological father.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Walpole Law | Robert J. Walpole
There is a procedure to do so which requires filing a lawsuit in court. Although you could find the law in your state and do it yourself, retaining a lawyer will make it easier. Otherwise, yet it can be done.
Answer Applies to: Oklahoma
Replied: 1/23/2017
Click to View More Answers: