How do I get my wife legal residence if she was illegally brought to the US? 2 Answers as of May 24, 2011

I am a US Veteran and a born natural citizen. I a married to my wife who has been in the US her entire life (since 6 months of age) and I want to apply for her residency. I am worried she may have to go back to Mexico during the process, is there any way around this? She has extensive records of being here, such as both my vehicles in our names, her bank statements. Also she graduated high school here and has attended college here.

Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
I am familiar with a procedure for active duty personnel that allows spouses to obtain their green card from within the US without leaving. This is called Parole in Place. However, I am not certain if spouses of veterans will apply for this program. More research is required.
Contact my office for a free consultation to see what can be done for your wife.