How do I get my suspended license back? Posted on January 22, 2011

my license was suspended non-criminal in 2003, last DLS was 2007 all non criminal. In December, 2010 I received my 1st criminal DLS, went to court and plead not guilty because I did not have the $600 to pay the fine. I went back on the 21st, 2011 and was offered a deferred sentence + 40 hrs community service if I get my license back by May 2011. I owe about $2200. How do I get my license back? What do I do? I do not have $2200. I know of someone who got a lawyer, went to court and got put on a payment plan of $20/mo and their license was re-instated immediately while he piad down the balance. I called the DMV and they told me that they do not offer payment plans. What do I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: