How do I get my son off the deed to my mobile home? 2 Answers as of March 07, 2017

I bought a mobile home a few months ago. At the time, I had my son put on it for one thing and one thing only and that was for in case something happens to me. Now, since he is on the deed with me, he thinks he can control me. I am 59 years old. I asked him if he would take his name off it and he told me no, that he wouldn’t. I was told that I might have to get an attorney but I don't know what kind. I need him off of the deed because I am scared of what he might do.

This is why most lawyers view joint tenancy with great caution. The only way that you can "force" him to sign a deed to you would be to file a lawsuit against him, and be prepared to testify that you were unduly influenced by him.
Unfortunately, your situation shows why a parent should not lightly put their child on title. It will be very difficult to remove him because you did so voluntarily. You need to see a real estate attorney.