How do I get my name on the mortgage after my parents passed away? Posted on August 05, 2011

In 2006 my parents put me on their deed as a living trust, they both past away in 2009. The home in now in my name and I still live in it. My problem is that they have a mortgage and an equity loan which I've been paying on ever since their death but I'm not getting any credit for it nor can I use the loan to do repairs on the home. They never put my name on them. only on the bank checking and savings which are now only in my name. There was no executor of the will because there was no will. I wanted to refinance but the bank said my name has to be on the mortgage ....although I've been paying it by direct withdrawal every month from my bank account with them. So what do I have to do to get my name on the mortgage?