How do I get my money back from an accident that happened 7 years ago? 1 Answers as of August 16, 2011

I was in a car accident with my dad when I was 11 or 12 yrs old. I went to therapy a few times & went to the hospital immediately after the accident. I am 18 now and don't know who the attorney is & my dad will not tell me. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
You can see if there was a lawsuit filed in relation to the accident. Also if you can identify the carrier you can contact them to determine whether monies were paid to your father in trust.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 8/16/2011
Click to View More Answers: