How do I get my license back after multiple DUI's? 9 Answers as of June 03, 2013

I have multiple DUI's. I received my last one in October of 2010. I have completed all the requirements of the state that I am aware of, but I can't get my license back. What can I do legally to get my license back without going on the ignition interlock program?

You are joking right? Multiple DUI, and you want to dictate the terms of how you get your license back. Retain an attorney
You may need the interlock system. Your license would have been revoked. That means that you have no license and they do not have to give you one unless you convince them that you are not drinking anymore and are safe to drive.
You can't. You need to attend the ordered program(s), and you need to install IID for a long time.
NOTHING. Ignition interlock is mandatory by state law. With multiple DUIs you are going to have a very difficult time getting your license back.
Contact an attorney and they can work with you on getting it back.
    Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do. Depending on how many DUI's you have, your license can be revoked for 4 years or more.
    Law Offices of Laurie A. Schmidt, P.C. | Laurie Schmidt
    You can attempt to contact the DMV and request a hearing around the interlock issue, but more than likely in Colorado - the DMV will make you install ignition interlock on any vehicle that you driver prior to re-issuing you a license. It's an administrative action and not in the hands of the courts.
    MULTIPLE DUI's? You honestly expect a license after multiple DUI's? You serious? If you were in Illinois, you very well could have a revocation for life, after your fourth DUI. All I can suggest is that you see a hearing officer in your State's DMV and see what remedies are available to you for some kind of hardship license. I seriously doubt, if you have had a number of DUIs, that you will get any kind of license, certainly not one if you refuse the installation of the BAIID (interlock) device in your vehicle.
    The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
    You didn't say how many DUIs you have had. If you are eligible for reinstatement, you need to get an alcohol evaluation, treatment and, if you are classified as dependent, proof of a support group and abstinence. It is highly recommended that you retain counsel to represent you in this matter.