How do I get my licence reinstated? 4 Answers as of June 11, 2013

I have two DUIs from eleven years ago. I have been to three state hearings with no luck. I have no more money to invest in trying to get my license back. Is there another way?

Law Offices of Marshall Tauber
Law Offices of Marshall Tauber | Marshall Tauber
No. You must hire the right attorney that knows how to actually help you win these cases.
Jules N. Fiani, Attorney at Law
Jules N. Fiani, Attorney at Law | Jules Fiani
Make sure that your driver's responsibility fees have been claimed, you can demonstrate abstinence for the allotted time, and all fines and costs have been taken care of. You will still have to petition to the DADD as there is no way of getting around that. Make sure your reference letters are good. Check with your local Legal Aid office to see if there is any additional advice that they can give you or ask if some attorneys would be willing to advise you pro bono on the matter. Only someone who has seen your complete case file can give an adequate evaluation and proper guidance. Best of everything.
Hire an experienced lawyer to assist you through the very complex and difficult DAAD system. That's the only way to regain a license.