How do I get my husband to pay divorce maintenance fees that he owes me? Posted on April 12, 2011

My divorce case is still pending now. But my husband willfully fails to pay me maintenance over a few months which judge made the order of maintenance . What I can do in court to make him pay maintenance he owned me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: