How do I get my gun rights restored? Posted on May 09, 2011

Can my rights to buy a gun be restored, after pleading guilty to a pot possession charge 37 years ago in Georgia? I am totally paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair. I was robbed at gunpoint while getting out of my car in my yard at home.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: