How do I get my full alimony after ex was hurt on the job? Posted on August 16, 2011

I was only paid my partial alimony payment this month because my ex-husband was hurt on the job and was being paid from workman's comp. money. Is there any recourse to getting the rest of my monthly, court ordered payment? And to insure getting them in the future as well?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: