How do I get my friend out of jail for possession of marijuana? 1 Answers as of May 30, 2016

My friend was arrested for possession of marijuana (under one ounce). She has a warrant for failure to appear. What can I do to speed up the process of bailing her out?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
You retain an attorney for her.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 5/30/2016
Click to View More Answers: