How do I get my criminal record sealed? 1 Answers as of March 28, 2011

I was convicted of giving false info to a pawnbroker over 6 years ago. I did 18 months in prison and a year of successful completion of parole. Can I get it sealed?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Miller & Harrison, LLC
Miller & Harrison, LLC | David Harrison
You cannot seal that type of conviction, sorry.
Answer Applies to: Colorado
Replied: 3/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: