How do I get my birth name back from a divorce? 1 Answers as of July 23, 2011

I am trying to amend my divorce for the court but I am having trouble. I am trying to get my birth name back so they told me I had to go to judiciary form to do it. I am still having trouble finding the site. What should I do to find the right site?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Osterman Law LLC
Osterman Law LLC | Mark D. Osterman
If you are already divorced. the Judgment of Divorce and other papers have to be changed. I think someone is suggesting you get an Adult Name change.
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 7/23/2011
Click to View More Answers: