How do I get my 2009 tax return? 1 Answers as of November 01, 2010

I was supposed to receive a federal tax return for 2009, and I never did. I never got any notices to explain why I have not received my money, and I have tried to contact the IRS, but no one has gotten back to me. How do I get my money?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
LT Pepper Law
LT Pepper Law | Luke T. Pepper
Contact a law tax professional they can direct resolve the situation.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 11/1/2010
Click to View More Answers: