How do I get money back from a friend with a signed contract? Posted on August 07, 2011

My friend owes me 2500 how do I get this money back? He previously signed a contract that he would pay me in 6 months.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: