How do I get the lien off my checking account after everything was settled on Sept. 15, 2015? 1 Answers as of November 27, 2015

I went to court on Sept 15, 2015 for not paying one of my credit card. My checking account has a lean on in since Sept 9,2015. At the time of court I took in my bank statement showing them that they can have the $1,138.00 out of my paycheck, which was agreed upon with the judge and plaintiff. It also was agreed upon that I would pay the remaining balance of $539.62 by making monthly payments. So here it is almost 2 months and I still can't get to my checking account. Please advise me on how to handle this matter.

Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC | Daniel A. Edelman
Fax the creditor's attorney a letter demanding release of the citation or garnishment If they don't, you may have a claim for violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.