How do I get it fixed an incorrect trust transfer deed? 7 Answers as of January 22, 2015

I recently transferred two houses under my living trust through an attorney. Both the trust document have correct legal address (plot, map, etc.) but incorrect physical address (house number is incorrect in - tax document mailing address and trust document return mailing address). Also, one of the trust document has a typographical in parcel number (APN). Please help. Thanks a lot!

LAW OFFICE OF ROBERT I LONG
LAW OFFICE OF ROBERT I LONG | Robert I. Long
If the lawyer screwed up, he should agree to do what is necessary to get it fixed, no charge. If the error arose because he was provided with bad information, a corrected deed should be filed or, if the error only appears in the trust, such as in a schedule attached to it, a simple amendment should resolve it. He should not charge as much for the correcting as he did for the initial work.
Prepare an amendment to the trust to correct the problems you allude to. The amendment will need the same formalities of execution as the trust.
Law Office of Jeffrey T. Reed | Jeffrey T. Reed
I wouldn't worry about the mailing addresses on the recorded documents, just make sure the tax assessor has your correct address. If you have not recorded the deeds yet go back and get them corrected before they are recorded. Recorded documents have errors all the time and are corrected at the next transfer. Recording multiple deeds can be more confusing than an error in one document. If the deeds have the correct legal description you are okay for now. Not sure what you mean by the ?trust document?, if its part of the actual trust you can amend the trust to correct it.
Laing Law Office | R. Bruce Laing
You must record two correcting deeds. They should note the recording information on the incorrect deeds. Do this as soon as possible. The correcting deeds will clear any clouds from your title and prevent problems down the line. If you die before the deeds are corrected, your trustee will have to file a Headstand Petition to get the properties into the Trust.
Law Offices of R. Christine Brown | R. Christine Brown
If an attorney drafted the deed incorrectly, they should prepare a deed to correct the mistake (free of charge).
    Record a correcting deed. If it was the attorney's mistake he should take care of it.
    James Law Group
    James Law Group | Christine James
    File a Correction Deed referencing the old deed and stating it is to correct the mistake. I would have an attorney do it, even though it was an attorney who messed it up, because it is that important it be done right. At James Law Group we make every effort to respond to you quickly and efficiently. This means we may be responding to you from a mobile device. As you know, responding on these devices can result in typographical errors that my otherwise not occur. In order to provide this extra service, please be aware of this and excuse any errors that may be caused by responding in this forum.