How do I get the home in my name if my mom moved out of her home before she died and I took over the home and the payments? 1 Answers as of October 09, 2013

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of David L. Leon
The Law Office of David L. Leon | David L. Leon
You will need to use the probate process. The correct process depends on whether or not your mom had a will and/or debts.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 10/9/2013
Click to View More Answers: