How do I get him off of the title? 1 Answers as of August 10, 2017

I bought a bus and converted it into a RV. I paid for the bus and everything done to it but my mistake was to put my now ex-husband on the title. He hasn't been in contact for over 6 months and won’t respond to my emails. He was very resistant to the idea of signing over the bus to me but now he is God knows where. I want him off the title so I can sell it. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Helene Ellenbogen, P.S.H | Helene Ellenbogen
If he is your ex husband, was this an asset that was divided in the divorce. If so, whatever the decree said can be enforced (if the court gave you the bus, the court can appoint a special master to sign over the car if your ex is not responding). If it wasn't in the decree, you can ask the court to do this in a motion to amend the decree.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 8/10/2017
Click to View More Answers: