How do I get her name off the title? 1 Answers as of September 05, 2014

I took a loan for a car in which I’m the co-signer. The young lady can't and has not made one payment. I have been paying for the car and insurance. I want to sell the car. My name is also on the title.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Estrada Law P.C. | Michele Ungvarsky
Check with your state's motor vehicle department. Usually if the vehicle is titled John Doe OR Sue Smith, you can sell the vehicle without her signature. If it is titled John Doe AND Sue Smith then she will have to sign.
Answer Applies to: New Mexico
Replied: 9/5/2014
Click to View More Answers: