How do I get a green card? 1 Answers as of April 12, 2011

If my father has the American permanent green card(he is living in America since `89. and I was born in `84.) can I get green card too? I don`t know when exactly he got permanent green card.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC
Nicastro Piscopo, APLC | Louis M. Piscopo
Without knowing how your father got his Green Card, there is no way to know whether your are eligible for a Green Card as his derivative. Some petitions, do not allow derivatives. As an example, if your obtained his Green Card through a U.S. wife, or child, then you are not eligible for a derivative Green Card. So the first thing you need to find out from your father is how he qualified for his Green Card.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: