How do I get a full refund from the hotel I stayed in? 1 Answers as of October 24, 2014

I stayed at a hotel on labor day weekend. It was nothing as advertised, absolutely horrible and filthy. I requested a full refund and was denied. I took pictures of the rooms and compared them again to the ones they use online, they were not the same. Can I take them to small claims court for satisfaction?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Paul Whitfield and Associates P.A.
Paul Whitfield and Associates P.A. | Paul L. Whitfield
Of course you can if you sue them in the county where they do business (that is the limitation of Judge Judy courts in NC).
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 10/24/2014
Click to View More Answers: