How do I get full custody of my son if he is in a group home? Posted on July 25, 2011

I want to get full custody of my son, but he is in a group home for troubled kids right now. I need to know how to find out when he will be released from there, so I can get custody of him and drop guardianship that his grandparents had. He is currently a china case, but I have not lost my parental rights.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: