How do I get full custody of my son after no luck in family court? 3 Answers as of April 28, 2014

Son suffers from PTSD, diagnosed after seeing a counselor for a year. I also had a restraining order for 6 years which never helped. I got no help from the police. I also called CPS numerous times but still no help. Son's dad is related to a former sheriff in which the jail is named after. Son's dad has violated restraining order numerous times, received a gun charge, also charges for criminal terrorist threats and gets away with it all.

Law Office of Linda K. Frieder
Law Office of Linda K. Frieder | Linda K. Frieder, Esq.
If you have been handling your case without a lawyer, it is time to get one. Clearly, we do not have the whole picture from this question, as there are many, many topics implied in your question. If you can break down your question, it can be answered completely.
Unless you have the basis for an appeal, it doesn't sound like you have any basis for changing custody. If you did not have an attorney, you should probably get an attorney to present the best case possible.
Only the family court can give you what you want.