How do I get full child custody? 2 Answers as of June 08, 2011

I have been on childsupport since 2005 and have already had my visitation and childsupport modified since I have moved from FL to TX since 2008. We agreed on the girls visiting with me every summer and in return she is to send the $100 a week times four weeks for the time that they share with me. She gives me a hassel every time and always owes from the previous summer on top of the current summer. Everytime I get them they are full of lice and I have to take care of that which has been going on for 5 years. I feel she doesn't care and has me handle it every summer. Besides that I returned them in July 2010 only to not hear from them for a month and when I do call their numbers she provided me with, her own father said he hadn't seen them. I called to their school in Palm Beach county only to find out they had moved to Okeechobee county and when I tired to get information on their well being she did not even have me down as a contact. I had to fight the school to show I was the biological father. This woman has given me so much grief and I know she is in Contempt of our current court order and yet I got a call from DCF who informed me she had another baby which now makes 5 children from 4 different fathers and that she tested positive for drugs. She doesn't work and never has and lives with her parents in a 2 bedroom trailer. I don't have money to hire a laywer but I want to file for sole custody. I think this whole situation is in my favor to have them here with me but I'm affraid if I let this go this could get worse for my daughters behalf. Just not sure what to do from here.

Based on the fact the children live primarily in Florida, you will have to file a Petition for custody there. Accordingly, a Florida Lawyer would be best suited to answer your questions.
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC
Lyttle Law Firm, PLLC | Daniella Lyttle
It you can't afford a lawyer you will have to call a local non-profit to try an get a pro bono lawyer. Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid may help.