How do I get a felony expunged from my record that happened 5 years ago? 1 Answers as of January 11, 2011

I have a sexual assault felony that happened almost 8 years ago. I received 8-16 months in the work release but was let out after 4 months. After my release I completed my probation with no problem. I was attending school and working. I have since graduated from school and moved away from Pennsylvania to Tennessee. I have not had any more convictions on my record and have been living a normal life. The felony record is keeping me from getting a job to use my education. Please help me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Michael J. Engle
Law Offices of Michael J. Engle | Michael J. Engle
Unfortunately in PA you cannot "expunge" a criminal conviction. The only remedy available to you at this juncture is to seek a pardon from the Pardon's Board and the Governor of PA.
Answer Applies to: Pennsylvania
Replied: 1/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: