How do I get emancipated without my parents signature? Posted on June 24, 2011

I need to know because my father is a truck driver and gone all the time. He has full custody rights, and my step-mother is abusive. How can I get emancipated from my parents without them signing the paperwork?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: