How do I get a Drivers license with out of state warrants? Posted on May 15, 2011

I live in CT. I moved here in 2004 from California in 2002 and 2003. I caught some minor "under the influence" and "possession of paraphernalia" misdemeanors. Now in my mind the state couldn't possible keep this kind of stuff open forever? I need to get an ID of some kind. Now I can either go to the DMV in CT for an ID or apply for a passport? Which do I have a smaller chance of getting arrested trying to acquire? Please don’t tell me "your best bet would be to take care of this issue." Its not like I haven’t thought of that.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: