How do I get divorced if I live in California and my spouse lives in Arizona? 7 Answers as of May 19, 2011

I have been separated since 2007 and want to file for divorce. I live in California she lives in Arizona, where do I file?

File here, have her served in Arizona, and proceed with your case here. Wouldn't that be preferable to your wife filing in Arizona, having you served here, and you having to go to Arizona to assert your rights? You can't file in Arizona if you are a California resident.
If you have lived in California for the last six months, you can file here. If you are in my area and need an attorney, please contact me for a free consultation.
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law | Edwin Fahlen
Based on your information you are able to file in California. In fact if you do not and she files in AZ you will be going to AZ to litigate your case.
California, if you have been living in the County in which you reside for at least the past three months and in the State of California for the past six months. That is, unless you feel like driving to Arizona.
You can file in California.
    As long as you've been a resident of California for 6 months, and lived in a particular county for 3 months, you can file in that county.
    The English Law Firm
    The English Law Firm | Robert English
    If you have lived in California for at least 6 months, then you can file here. If not, you can file for a legal separation and change it to a divorce later when you reach six months.