How do I get a divorce if I'm not working because I don't have a car? Can I pay my bills after the divorce? 2 Answers as of August 30, 2013

My husband left who was the major bread winner and now he's not paying the electric bill and the only way I can get the money from him is if I had a lawyer.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Buchanan Law & Mediation Center | Terry Anne Buchanan
You can also check your local courthouse for a self help clinic or bar association for a pro bono attorney.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/30/2013
Rockhill Pinnick LLP | Jay Rigdon
Get a lawyer. Call legal services to see if you qualify for help.
Answer Applies to: Indiana
Replied: 8/30/2013
Click to View More Answers: