How do I get a divorce from someone in prison? Posted on March 14, 2011

How can I get a divorce from my husband that has been in prison for 13 years and has 7 years remaining? We have a daughter together.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: