How do I get custody of my chilren back? Posted on August 11, 2011

Im a bio mother in az who was involved in a dependency case some years back. The ending resulted in permanency placement given to grandmother. I was never given visitation plans ect. Ive recently regained contact with children without grandmothers involvement. Due to exchanging phone numbers. What steps do I need to take to return custody back to me and what papers are proper for the situation at hand? My children wish to come home now just as much as they did back then.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: