How do I get custody of my children again? 3 Answers as of April 27, 2011

Two years ago I was at my now exs house with my 2 children when a raid took place for marijuana. I was clueless to the fact that he was growimg marijuana in the garage. CPS was called and kids were takin. It has been a hopeless battle for me with false hope after me doing everything and more that was told to do I went to a very strict 4days a wk drug program drug tested 3times a wk, rehab, eventually rented my own apt. I jumped through all the hoops. The father was asked to attend parenting classes and was granted full physical custody. We both share joint I see my son 4days out of the month and he controls everything and threatens that he doesn't have to let me see him at all. I have not had a fair chance at all. I need help even my criminal charges are the same as what he was charged with and I was just a guest that stayed the night at his residence.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Curry & Westgate
Law Office of Curry & Westgate | Patrick Curry
You need several attorneys to assist you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/27/2011
Goldberg Jones
Goldberg Jones | Zephyr Hill
It sounds like you need to file an Order to Show Cause to modify the visitation schedule. If you are clean and sober and have not had any trouble with visitation or otherwise, you should ask for more time.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/27/2011
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law | Edwin Fahlen
The reason you are having these problems must be your lack of component legal counsel which I can offer you. If the State case is still open I can intervene. If the State case had been closed we can open a new case for modification of the current orders. A custody case should never be litigated without legal counsel, particularly in a State case as you have four attorneys and case workers all working against you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 4/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: