How do I get custody of my child if I am on probation? Posted on March 16, 2011

My son is 12 years old and has been living with his father since he was 4. My son does not get along with my ex's new wife at all. My ex is never around as he works on the railroad, so he is only home for about a week per month. I have a past history of drug use but I am currently sober and have been for quite a while. I am on probation but I have a stable household. I've been with my boyfriend for 11 years and we own our home together. We also have custody of my younger daughter. Do I have a chance of getting custody back of my son if I am on probation? What can I do to strengthen my case?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: