How do I get custody? Posted on April 10, 2011

i live in Rathdrum Idaho and have primary physical custody of my twelve year old daughter. lsat summer she asked if she could try living with her father who lives in Moscow Idaho. i said yes, she has lived there since august she came home to visit for the weekend and has asked if she can stay and move back home. her father is telling her that if she does not came back that i will go to jail because i just can't keep her. i need to know what i can do.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: