How do I get a copy of complied consent and dismissal notice? Posted on June 12, 2011

My DUI criminal case was dismissed as the arresting officer did not show up for court. I'm trying to get license suspension overturned. The state of Iowa wants copy of complied consent along with dismissal notice. Who do I ask for this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: