How do I get a class d felony reduced? Posted on July 12, 2011

How does a person go about getting a class d felony reduced to a class a misdamener in Indiana? Can you do it without an attorney? If not what is the cost range?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: