How do I get child custody of my daughter? 1 Answers as of June 23, 2011

I have a 5 year old daughter who I need to get custody of. She has been with her dad. Since she has been with him its been nothing but horrible drama. She has been living in a tent with him and his girlfriend the other kids have messed with her sticking objects up in her. I have reported it and it is not getting anywhere.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of David J. Reed, LLC
The Law Office of David J. Reed, LLC | David J. Reed
You need to call the police immediately. Every second you delay the more harm comes to your daughter.
Answer Applies to: Nebraska
Replied: 6/23/2011
Click to View More Answers: