How do I get child custody if the mother of my child moved out of state without my consent? Posted on February 14, 2011

What do I do if the mother of my child has moved out of state with my child without my consent, which is required by prior legal documentation, and she is refusing me my legal right to visitation and contact with the child?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: